Application & Information Sessions
Community School is accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year.
With our current closures, we have revamped our process and are excited to still give students and families an opportunity to learn about, and apply to, Community School.
Merlo Application Process
- Student and families watch a recorded Information Session (20-30 minutes):
Community School Information Session (English)
Community School Information Session (Espanol)
- The student fills out a Community School application.
- Community School will reach out to the student/family for an interview.
- Applications received by June 1st will hear back by June 30th.
- Applications received by July 1st will hear back by July 30th.
- Applications received by August 1st will hear back by August 30th
We also serve pregnant and parenting students through our Continuing Education for Young Parents (CEYP) program. We have a fully equipped and licensed childcare center on-site. CEYP provides childcare for any parenting student in the Beaverton School District, even if they choose to remain at their home or option high school.